Drinks & Cocktails
Our own gin menu, a fantastic selection of cocktails and wines and only the best beers on tap
Our new menu launches from April 9th onwards.
- L AURENT-PERRIER LA CUVÉE BRUT
The wine comes from the purest grape juice and it alone allows Laurent-Perrier to craft ‘La Cuvée’, a champagne of great finesse and a beautiful freshness obtained after a long ageing process.
- L AURENT-PERRIER CUVÉE ROSÉ
100% Pinot Noir, grapes from 10 of the finest Champagne Crus, aged for a minimum of 5 years. When the Cuvée Rosé launched in 1968, Bernard de Nonancourt decided to present his creation in a uniquely distinctive bottle to magnify this very special cuvée.
- TAITTINGER ROSÉ NOCTURNE SEC ‘CIT Y LIGHTS’
30% Chardonnay, 70% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, create this Prestige Rosé style. Its intense, vibrant robe reflects the still red wines in its blend. The sensuality of this cuvée and its vivacious personality are a perfect complement to the night owls.
- CANARD-DUCHÉNE CHARLES VII BLANC DE BLANCS
100% Chardonnay. An elegant and fresh champagne with aromas of white fruit, pears and lychees and hints of patisserie cream. Pale golden in colour, creamy and silky on the palate.
- BARON ALBERT LA SYMBOLIQUE BRUT NATURE
A family run Champagne house since the 17th century. This Blancs de Noirs is made from 100% Pinot Meunier and is medium bodied, elegant, and crisp with delicate fruit flavours.
- DEUTZ BRUT VINTAGE
One of the oldest members of Champagne’s prestigious ‘Grandes Marques’ houses and renowned for making champagne marked with finesse, elegance, and complexity. This is a bold expression with layers of toasty nuts and aged apples on the palate.
- ASHLING PARK
This award winning local English cuvée from West Ashling is crisp and fresh with aromas of white flowers and stone fruits. The palate mimics the nose with intense fruit and a crisp, persistent finish.
- BAROCCO PROSECCO
A lovely fresh and lively Prosecco, bubbling with apples and pears and notes of acacia and hawthorn.
- SCAVI & R AY NON-ALCOHOLIC SPARK LING
Exhilarating freshness and fruity authenticity, all with no alcohol!
Elegant and Light
- Villa Elvina Bianco - Italy
A blend of Italian grapes create a dry, light and fruity wine
- Altana di Vico Pinot Grigio - Italy
Crisp and dry with hints of pear and citrus.
- El Dorado Sauvignon Blanc - Chile
Delicious, vibrant and fruity with citrus, gooseberry and a touch of grass.
- Louis Mondeville Chardonnay - France
An unoaked, elegant expression of the Chardonnay Grape which only the French can create.
- Adega De Monção Vinho Verde - Portugal
Aromatic notes give way to fresh herbs and a whiff of the sea.
- Bernard Maillard Sauvignon Gris - France
An elegant and sophisticated relation to Sauvignon Blanc.
- Catellari Bergaglio Gavi Salluvii - Itali
Light, delicate, soft and unctuous with aromas of peaches and honeysuckle.
Aromatic and Fruity
- Cuatro De Londres Verdejo - Spain
Bright And Clean With Fruity Aromas Of Citrus, Melon And Hints Of Spice And Honeysuckle.
- Le Jade Viognier - France
Fresh, Floral Aromas With Hints Of Orange Peel And Quince, A Lush Textured And Fresh Wine.
- Sunbird Sauvignon Blanc - South Africa
Bursting With Fruit, Very Crisp, With Notes Of Green Pepper, Lemons, And Kiwi.
- Simonsig Estate Gewurztraminer - South Africa
Ripe Nectarine And Rose Petals In Abundance In This Rich And Juicy White. A Must Have With Spicy Food.
- Sula Vineyard Chenin Blanc - India
Aromas Of Quince And Pear Combined With Tropical Fruit Flavours And Mineral Undertones.
- Boccantino Fiano - Italy
A Wonderfully Lush And Fruity Wine Perfectly Balanced With Crisp Acidity And Freshness.
Curious and Classic
- Walt Riesling - Germany
Lovely Peach And Stone Fruits With A Whiff Of Elderflower And Refreshing Apple Crispness.
- Kayra Buzbag Emir - Turkey
A Palate Of Crisp Apples And Pears Shows An Underlying Mineral Freshness.
- Domaine De Meuliere Chablis - France
Great Minerality With Aromas Of Ripe Citrus And White Flowers, With A Round, Fresh And Balanced Finish
- Water’s Edge White Zinfandel - Usa
Off Dry, Smooth And Easy Drinking With Lots Of Raspberry And Strawberry Fruit Flavours.
- Capriano Pinot Grigio Rosato - Italy
Crisp And Dry With Hints Of Summer Fruit Berries.
- Bastides De Fave Rosé - France From The Provence Region Of France A Bright And Lively Wine With Notes Of Redcurrant And A Touch Of Crisp Cranberry.
Medium and Soft
- Villa Elvina Rosse - Italy
A blend of Italian grapes create a dry, light and fruity wine.
- La Mancha Cabernet Sauvignon - Spain
Bursting with fruity blackcurrant flavours on a spicy background.
- Casa Papa Merlot - Chile
A softer style wine with notes of ripe plums and a hint of sweet damson on the finish.
- Domaine Peirière Pinot Noir - France
Lovely light red wine with red cherries and cranberry fruit
Big and Smooth
- Boomerang Tree Shiraz - Australia
Bursting With Intense Raspberry Fruit, With Spice, Pepper And Soft Tannins.
- Casa De Marques Rioja Tinto - Spain
Fruity And Vibrant With Mouth Watering Forest Fruit Flavours.
- Phebus Estate Bottled Malbec - Argentina
Red Ripe Fruit And Plum Jam Aroma. Fruity With Gentle, Soft Tannins.
- Marchese Borgosole Salice Salentino Riserva - Italy
Loaded With Vibrant Red Cherry Flavours Mingled With Hints Of Cocoa And Spice.
- Sampietrana Tacco Barocco Primitivo - Italy
Intense Red Fruit Flavours Mingle With Hints Of Cocoa And Spice Making For A Deliciously Drinkable Wine.
- Kozlovic Teran - Croatia
Full Bodied Red Wine With A Pleasant Combination Of Black Fruits And Dark Chocolate.
- Armas Karmrahyut - Armenia
Intense Aromas Of Mature Red Fruits, Rose Petals And Spice. Firm Tannins And Notes Of Honey, Laurel And Vanilla On The Finish.
- Mar De Envero Tinto Barrica - Spain
Wild Raspberries And Blackberry Stand Out On The Silky, Intense Palate.
- Domaine De Fontavin Châteauneuf-Du-Pape Trilogies - France
Dominated By Smooth, Mouth-Filling Grenache And Sweet, Spicy Syrah There Are Notes Of Sweet Red Fruit, Coffee And Generous Layers Of Spicy Complexity.
- Pink Guava
Laurent-Perrier Blanc de Blancs, Guava Purée and Fresh Mint.
- LP French 75
Laurent-Perrier La Cuvee, Hendricks Gin, Lemon Juice, Sugar Cane Syrup.
- Hibiscus Flower
Laurent-Perrier Blanc de Blancs, Chambord And A Wild Hibiscus Flower.
- Le Jardin De Laurent Perrier
Laurent -Perrier Rosé, Hendricks Gin, Sugar Sane Syrup, Apple Juice, Lavender Syrup With Blueberries And Luxardo Maraschino Cherries.
- Sparkling Sage Taittinger Nocturne Rosé, Pomegranate Juice, Elderflower Syrup And Fresh Sage
- Paloma Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée, Grapefruit Juice, El Rayo Plata Tequila, Vanilla Syrup And Fresh Rosemary
- Japanese Yuzu Tea Pot for Two
Hawthorn’s Gin, Plum Infused Sake, Apple Juice and Yuzu Purée.
- Tropical Breeze For Four
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Passion Fruit Purée, Passion Fruit Juice.
- Guava Punch For Six
Wood’s Rum, Guava Purée, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice And Fruits.
- The Bird Cage For Three Roberto Cavalli Melon Vodka, Honeydew Syrup, Ginger Liqueur, Fresh Lemon Juice And A Few Dashes of Bitters
- THE CLASSIC Stoli Vodka, Kahlúa And Fresh Espresso
- THE MEXICAN Cazcabel Tequila Coffee Liqueur, Amaretto, And Fresh Espresso Topped With Coffee Meringue
- THE SPICY ONE Stoli Hot, Kahlúa And Fresh Espresso
- COCONUT SAMBA Aluna Coconut Rum, Aluna Coffee Liqueur And Fresh Espresso
- SALTED CARAMEL Krupnik Caramel Liqueur, Kahlúa, Fresh Espresso, Illy Crema And A Pinch Of Rock Salt
- Caribbean Sailor
Sailor Herry Rum, The Kings Ginger Liquor, Guava Purée And Cranberry Juice.
- Mojito Trio
Bayou White Rum, Mint And Fresh Lime, Original, Raspberry And Passion Fruit.
Velho Barreiro Cachaça, Lime Juice And Sugar.
- Spicy Don Picante
Aluna Coconut Rum, Passion Fruit Purée, Almond Syrup, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice, And Fresh Chilli.
- Eton Mess Martini
Pink Pigeon Vanilla Spiced Rum, Briottet Crème à La Fraise Des Bois, Raspberry Syrup, Cranberry Juice And Fresh Strawberries With Meringue.
- Rum Punch
Bayou Spiced Rum, Bayou White Rum, 151 Gosling Rum, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice And Grenadine.
- Lychee Martini
Stoli Vodka, Kwai Feh Lychee Liqueur, Apple Juice And Rosemary Infusion.
Stoli Citrus Vodka, Grand Marnier, Cranberry Juice And Fresh Lime Juice.
- Espresso Martini
Stoli Vodka, Kahlua And Fresh Espresso.
- Raspberry Alla Panna
Roberto Cavalli Gold Vodka, Raspberry Syrup, Cream, Fresh Raspberries And A Berries Infusion.
- Porn Star Martini
Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Passoã Liquor, Passion Fruit Purée, Passion Fruit Juice And Shot Of Four London Road Prosecco.
Roberto Cavalli Coconut Vodka, Coconut Syrup, Cream And Guanabana Juice.
- Bloody Rosemary
Roberto Cavalli Rosemary Vodka, Tomato Juice, Celery, Salt, Fresh Pepper, Tabasco And Worcester Sauce.
- French Martini
Stoli Vodka, Chambord And Pineapple Juice.
- Watermelon Martini
Stoli Vodka, Fresh Watermelon And Watermelon Syrup.
- Key Lime Pie Martini
Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Luxardo Limoncello, Sugar Cane Syrup, Cream, Fresh Lime And Meringue With A Rich Tea biscuit.
- Mango Martini
Finlandia Mango Vodka, Mango Syrup And Apple Juice.
- Bubble Bath
Stoli Vodka, Bubble Gum Syrup, Cranberry Juice And Pineapple Juice.
- Sour Apple Foam
Stoli Vodka, Green Apply Syrup And Apple Juice.
- Chocolate Delight
Stoli Vodka, Kahlua, Mozart Dark Chocolate And Cream
- Super Berries Tea
Stoli Raspberry Vodka, Briottet Crème à La Fraise Des Bois, Sugar Cane Syrup And Teapigs Super Fruit Tea.
- Aqua Pearls
Ginarte Gin, Blue Curacao, Guanabana Juice And Lemon Juice.
Licor 43, Hendrick's Gin, Fresh Lime Juice And Soda.
- Blueberry Cat
Blueberry Tom Cat Gin, Sugar Cane Syrup, Cranberry Juice, Fresh Lime Juice, Fresh Blueberries And A Dash Of Egg White.
- 1, 2, 3 Tequila!!!
1 - El Rayo Reposado With Tonic Garnish With Grapefruit.
2 - Monte Alban Mezcal With Pineapple Juice Garnish With Slice Of Orange.
3 - KAH Reposado With Pepsi Cola Garnish With Slice Of Grapefruit.
- Mexican Party
KAH Extra Añejo, Fresh Lime Juice, Pineapple Juice And Sugar Cane Syrup.
- Bianco Sour
Adriatico Bianco Amaretto, Fresh Lime Juice, Sugar Cane Syrup, And A Dash Of Egg White.
- Sangria 43
Willa Elvina Rosso Red Wine, Licor 43, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice And Fruits.
- Smoke Head
Smoke Head Whisky, Martini Rosso, Mango Syrup And Cranberry Juice.
- Aperol Mist
Aperol, Passoã Liquor, Four London Road Prosecco And Soda.
- Bonsai Buddy
Akashi-Tai Genmai Aged Sake, Suntory Whisky, Simple Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice, A Dash Of Egg White And A Rosemary Infusion.
- Kentucky Charm
Bourbon Maker's Mark, Wood's Rum, Vanilla Syrup And Cream
- Café Cafetière Martini
Patron Café XO, Grand Marnier, Disaronno, And Fresh Espresso.
- Apple Pie
Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Monkey Shoulder Whisky, Apple Juice And A Pinch Of Cinnamon.
- ELDERFLOWER SPRING Tanqueray Alcohol Free Gin, Elderflower Syrup, Apple Juice, Soda Water And Fresh Cucumber
- NON – AMARETTO Lyre’s Amaretti, Almond Syrup, Fresh Lime, A Dash Of Egg White And A Rosemary Infusion
- BLUEBERRY SPRITZER MIST Ae Corn Dry Aperitive, Blueberry Syrup, And Scavi & Ray Non-Alcoholic Sparkling
- AMERICAN MALT MANGO MOJITO Lyres American Malt, Alfonso Mango Purée, Vanilla Sugar, Fresh Limes And Mint
- MAPLE BITTER NEGRONI Tanqueray Alcohol Free Gin, Maple Syrup And Ae Corn Bitter
- PURPLE RAIN Butterfly Pea Tea, Pink Grapefruit Juice, Yuzu Purée, Fresh Limes And Fresh Edible Flowers
- TROPICAL BUBBLE GUM Tanqueray Alcohol Free Gin, Bubble Gum Syrup, Cranberry Juice And Pineapple Juice
- RED BERRIES FOAM Scavi & Ray Non-Alcoholic Sparkling, Red Berries Purée, Pomegranate Juice, Pink Grapefruit Juice And Strawberry Syrup
Not all ingredients within this menu are listed. Please advise us of any allergies.
WARNING: Dry ice is fun and safe when handled correctly, so if you drink comes with a straw, please use it.
- CIROC PINEAPPLE Served with Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale and cardamom seeds
- BERINGICE SUPER PREMIUM Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola and a slice of lemon
- GREY GOOSE LA POIRE Served with 7up and pear slices
- ROBERTO CAVALLI MANGO Served with cranberry juice and fresh mango
- ROBERTO CAVALLI ROSEMARY Served with pomegranate and fresh rosemary
- ROBERTO CAVALLI MELON Served with pineapple juice and a slice of lime
- ROBERTO CAVALLI WATERMELON Served with 7up and a slice of fresh watermelon
- ROBERTO CAVALLI ORANGE Served with Fever-Tree White Grape And Apricot Soda and apricot
- ROBERTO CAVALLI COCONUT Served with pineapple juice and a fresh lime wedge
- ROBERTO CAVALLI ALMOND Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola and Tonka Beans
- ROBERTO CAVALLI NIGHT EDITION Served with Guanabana juice and a lime wedge
- GREY GOOSE CHERRY NOIR Served with 7up and garnish with Luxardo Cherrie
- STOLI RED Served with Diet Pepsi and a slice of lime
- STOLI ELIT Served with Fever-Tree Blood Orange Soda and a slice of orange
- STOLI VANIL Served with Diet Pepsi and a cinnamon stick
- ABSOLUT CITRON Served with pomegranate juice and a slice of lemon
- FINLANDIA CRANBERRY Served with orange juice and blackberries
- KETEL ONE GRAPEFRUIT ROSE Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic and fresh edible flowers
- CIROC RED BERRIES AND SUMMER CITRUS Served with 7up and fresh blueberries and strawberries
- STOLI GLUTEN FREE Served with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer and a lime wedge
- KETEL ONE PEACH AND ORANGE BLOSSOM Served with Fever-Tree White Grape & Apricot Soda and a Maraschino cherry
- MERMAID SALT Served with Fever-Tree Mexican Soda and a slice of lime
- Buss No.509 Elderflower
BELGIUM • A Belgian gin from Antwerp made by Serge Buss using elderflower and the finest spices. Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic and edible dry flowers.
- Edinburgh Gin Bramble & Honey
SCOTLAND • Reminiscent of days spent searching for perfectly ripe berries. Served with Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Tonic, fresh lychee and a cinnamon stick.
SCOTLAND • Small batch gin made by two brothers from the foot of the Tinto Hills in the Scottish town of Biggar. Served with Fever-Tree Mexican Lime Soda and fresh chilli.
- Chase Pink Grapefruit and Pomelo
HEREFORDSHIRE - ENGLAND • Crafted by copper pot distilling GB Gin with a bounty of pink grapefruit and pomelo peels. Served with Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Tonic and a slice of pink grapefruit.
- Barentzs Mandarine and Jasmine
NETHERLANDS • Named for Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz. So, the star botanicals here were inspired by his quest for a northeastern trading route to China. Served with Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Mediterranean Tonic and an orange slice.
- Portsmouth Distillery Fort
PORTSMOUTH - ENGLAND • From Fort Cumberland in Eastney, Portsmouth’s first distillery in hundreds of years. Served with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic, lime peel, pink pepper and cardamom seeds.
- Tom Cat Sussex Cloudy Mango
WEALDON - EAST SUSSEX • A truly delicious mango fruit expression on top of Sussex Dry Gin. Served with Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Tonic, fresh mint and a slice of mango.
- Mason Yorkshire Tea
YORKSHIRE - ENGLAND • Bold and aromatic, with smooth juniper, rich cardamom, fennel, coriander & warm spiced flavours. Served with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic, slice of lemon and a Teapig English Tea.
- Death's Door
WISCONSIN - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA • A mix of juniper berries which includes the wild juniper of Washington Island, with coriander and fennel seeds. Served with Fever-Tree Italian Blood Orange Soda and slice of lemon.
- Dr Squid
PENZANCE - CORNWALL • Distilled using real squid ink, vanilla was then added to the base resulting in a well rounded mouthfeel and a hint of sweetness, coupled with sea buckthorn for a tart, fresh fruit finish. Served with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic, lemon peel and rosemary.
- Hayman's Sloe
LONDON - ENGLAND • Gently steeped wild harvested English Sloe berries in a classically balanced English Gun for three to four months following an old family recipe. Served with Fever-Tree Italian Blood Orange Soda, whole spiced seeds and slice of orange.
- Ableforth's Bathtub
ENGLAND • High quality pot-distilled grain spirit, lending a tint to the final spirit which is clean and full of flavour. Served with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic and orange peel.
- Monkey 47 Schwarzwald Dry
GERMANY • From the Black Forest in Germany made using 47 handpicked botanicals. Served with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic and lemon peel.
- Corner 53 Pomelo
CLANFIELD - ENGLAND • All distilled at their distillery operating from a shed in Toms back garden in Clanfield, Hampshire. Served with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic and apple slices.
- Ginraw Gastronomic
BARCELONA - SPAIN • From the food capital of Spain, Barcelona, a gin to answer every gourmets needs. Served with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic, cassia bark, mint and lime wedges
- Muff Liquor Co. Irish Potato
COUNTY DONEGAL - IRELAND • Named after the town of Muff on the Inishowen peninsula and made from four different types of potatoes. Served with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic, Kalamata olives and lemon.
- Tom Cat Sussex Blueberry
WEALDON - EAST SUSSEX • Bursting at the seams with fruitiness, balanced by savoury herbs and a hint of spicy coriander. Served with Fever-Tree Naturally Light Tonic, fresh mint and blueberries.
- Ginarte Frida Kahlo
ITALY • Made with thirteen botanicals, including juniper berries collected exclusively in Apennine areas of Tuscany, this edition of the Ginarte Gin pays homage to the artist Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo y Calderón. Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic and fresh flowers.
- Wessex Gooseberry and Elderflower
HERTFORDSHIRE - ENGLAND • Created with cold-pressed gooseberries and distilled elderflower in a rotavate vacuum. Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic and fresh mint.
SCOTLAND • Delightfully infused with cucumber and rose petal. Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic and a slice of cucumber.
- McQueen and the Violet Fog
BRAZIL • An extraordinary gin handcrafted in the hills of Jundiaí, Brazil. Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic, beetroot and cardamom seeds.
- Martin Miller's
ENGLAND • Exceptional clarity of taste with candied lemon and floral aromas. Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic, sliced strawberries, tonka beans and cracked black pepper.
- Tanqueray No. Ten
ENGLAND • Exceptionally and uniquely distilled with fresh citrus. Served with Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic and a slice of lime.
ENGLAND • Combined with a refreshing influence of wild blackberries and blueberries. Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic, pink grapefruit and blueberries.
- Edinburgh Gin Rhubarb and Ginger
SCOTLAND • Lovers of rhubarb and ginger rejoice! Served with Fever-Tree Ginger Ale and apple slices.
- Mermaid Pink
ISLE OF WIGHT - HAMPSHIRE • Subtle yet vibrant, less sweet than most pink gins with no added sugar. Served with Fever-Tree White Grape and Apricot Soda with raspberries and lime wedges.
- Corner 53 Cherokee Maple & Sarsaparilla
CLANFIELD - ENGLAND • Rich flavours of dark maple syrup, sarsaparilla, orange peel and piney juniper. Served with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic, strawberries and tonka beans.
HAMPSHIRE - ENGLAND • A not-so-classic, citrusy London Dry gin that tastes like gin should. Served with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic and a lemon wedge.
- Hapusa Himalayan Dry
INDIA • The world's first Himalayan Dry Gin. Made with Himalayan juniper & unique botanicals native to India. Served with Fever=Tree Mediterranean Tonic, mango and juniper berries.
- Conker Port Barrel
BOURNEMOUTH - ENGLAND • Rested in used Port barrels from Portugal, drawing out the 5-year-old Ruby Port from the oak staves, infusing its aged flavour, which turns this gin a stunning ruby-pink. Served with Fever-Tree Premium Tonic and a grapefruit peel.
- Atlantico Reserva
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC • This Solera style rum has a vibrant and intense flavour. Served with Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale and orange peel.
- Atlantico Gran Reserva
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC • A unique distinct dark rum that embodies tradition, sophistication and hand-crafted quality. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola and lime wedges.
- Six Saints
GRENADA • Named after the Caribbean isle’s six saintly parishes and aged in Bourbon barrels. Served with Fever-Tree Lime Soda, lime peel and a cinnamon stick.
- Pusser’s Spiced
CARIBBEAN • Flavoured with a blend of locally sourced Caribbean spices steeped in Caribbean rum over 7 days. Served with Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale and orange wedges.
- Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva
VENEZUELA • Diplomático is considered one of the best rums in the world. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola and fresh strawberry.
- Havana Club Selección de Maestros
CUBA • The Masters of Cuban Rums came together to create this aged and blended finest rum. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola, lime peel and cassia bark.
- Portsmouth Distillery 1968 White Rum
PORTSMOUTH - ENGLAND • Made using a secret recipe derived from cane products and double distilled. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola, fresh mango, lime and fresh mint.
- Dictador 100 Months Aged Claro
COLOMBIA • Aged for 100 months before careful filtering, resulting in a clean, clear, white rum. Served with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer and lime wedges.
- Aluna Coconut
GUATEMALA • The true flavour of naturally toasted coconut, blended with fine rums from Guatemala and the Caribbean. Served with cranberry juice and tonka beans.
- Mount Gay Eclipse
BARBADOS • The oldest rum in the World with flavours of ripe banana, almonds, vanilla and mocha. Served with Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale and orange peel.
- Blackwell Fine
JAMAICA • A robust dark gold rum with notes of chocolate and spices. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola and lime wedges.
- Bumbu Original
BARBADOS • A spiced rum drink based on 16th and 17th century ‘bumbo’ recipes. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola and lime wedges.
- Wood's 100 Old Navy
GUYANA • Sugar canes are harvested from the banks of the Demerara river. The rum has been produced as such for the last 150 years. Served with Fever-Tree White Grape and Apricot Soda and orange peel.
- Sailor Jerry Spiced
CARIBBEAN • Created by the famed tattoo artist ‘Sailor Jerry’ Collins. Served with Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale and orange peel.
- Ron Zacapa Centenario
GUATEMALA • Derived from a blend of ages rums between 6 and 23 years old, originating from the "Sistema Solera" ageing process. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola, chocolate bitters, cinnamon stick and grapefruit peel.
- Pink Pigeon Vanilla
MAURITIUS • Sweet creamy vanilla with a touch of spice. Served with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer and lime wedges.
- Bayou Spiced Rum
LOUISIANA - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA • Infused with a complex yet delicate spice blend inspired by the Creole baking traditions Louisiana is famous for. Served with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer and lime wedges.
- Plantation Aged 5 Years
BARBADOS • Aged for five years in bourbon casks in the Caribbean then refined in old French oak casks at Château de Bonbonnet. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola and lime wedges.
- Langs Banana
JAMAICA • A blend of Molasses-rich, pot and column distilled Jamaican rums from ex-bourbon American white oak casks. Served with Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola, lime wedges and banana chips.
- Tray A
Three single measures served with two Fever-Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale
- Six Saints - Grenada
- Dictador 100 Months Aged Claro Rum - Colombia
- Mount Gay Eclipse - Barbados
- Tray B
Three single measures served with two Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola
- Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum - USA
- Pusser’s Spiced Rum - Caribbean
- Pink Pigeon Vanilla - Mauritius
- Tray C
Three single measures served with two Fever-Tree Madagascan Cola
- Havana Club Selección De Maestros - Cuba
- Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva - Venezuelan
- Atlantico Gran Reserva - Dominican Republic
- Patrón Tequila Añejo
- Don Julio Reposado Tequila
- Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia Platino
- Kah - The Day Of The Dead Tequila Añejo
- Código 1530 Rosa Tequila
- El Rayo Tequila Plata Silver
Served with pineapple juice and a fresh lime wedge.
- El Rayo Tequila Plata Reposado
Served with Fever-Tree Mexican Lime Soda and a slice of lime.
- Kah - The Day Of The Dead Tequila Reposado
Served with Sekforde Sparkling Blend of Prickly Pear, Fig and Cardamom Soda and a slice of pear.
- Kah - The Day Of The Dead Tequila Blanco
Served with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer and a lime wedge.
- Monte Alban Mezcal Con Gusano
Served with Sekforde Sparkling Blend of Sicilia Orange, Rosemary and Gentian Soda and fresh rosemary and a lemon wedge.
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Licor 43 Original
- Patrón XO Cafe
- Adriatico Amaretto Bianco
- Grand Marnier
- Akashi-Tai Plum Sake
- Akashi-Tai Genmai Aged Sake
- Amaretto Giulietta
- Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt
- Pig's Nose Blended Scotch
- Jameson Irish
- Smokehead Islay Single Malt
- Suntory Toki
- Hibiki Harmony
- The Hakushu Distiller's Reserve Single Malt
- The Chita Distiller's Reserve Single Grain
- The Yamazaki Distiller's Reserve Single Malt
- Maker's Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Jack Daniel's Old Number 7
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Royal Salute Twenty One Year Old
- Cognac Frapin VSOP Grande Champagne Premier CRU
- Hennessy Cognac Very Special
- Armagnac Baron De Sigognac 1981
Draft Beer & Cider
- Cruz Campo
Spain - 4.8%
Italy - 4.6%
- Old Mout Berries and Cherries
New Zealand - 4%
- Lagunitas IPA
USA - 5.5%
Netherlands - 0.0%
Bottled Beer & Cider
- Corona Extra
Mexico - 4.6%
- Peroni Gluten Free
Italy - 5.1%
- Hop Back Crop Circle
England - 4.2%
- Tyris Paquita Brown
Spain - 5.5%
- Guinness Surger
Ireland - 4.2%
- Director's Superior Ale
England - 4.8%
- Tyris Craft IPA
Spain - 6.0%
- Malquerida Roja Fresca
Spain - 5.0%
A new style of beer and it’s a fresh red beer. Created for Latin cuisine, it is delicious, creative, complex and full of flavour.
- Purbeck Cider No.10 Medium Sweet
England - 4.8%
- Old Mout Berries and Cherries
New Zealand - 0.0%
- Purbeck Dorset Cider
England - 5.0%
Orange, Cranberry, Apple, Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Guanabana, Spicy Tomato
- Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Tango Orange, 7UP
- Fever Tree - Refreshingly Light
Mediterranean Tonic - Ginger Ale - Ginger Beer - Spiced Orange Ginger Ale - Elderflower Tonic - Madagascan Cola - Cucumber Tonic
- Fever Tree Soda
Italian Blood Orange - Mexican Lime - White Grape & Apricot
- Sparkling Water - Still Water
- Spicy Guava And Guanabana
- Watermelon And Mint
- Apple And Cucumber
- Passion Fruit And Rosemary
- Yuzu And Strawberry
- Frangelico Cappuccino
- Choco Baileys
- Café Amaretto
- Creamy Cinnamon Frappuccino
- Frozen Mocha
- Vanilla Fudge Frappuccino
- Honeycomb Hash Frappuccino
Coffees and More
- Double Espresso/Decaf
- Hot Chocolate
- Pot of Tea
Green Tea - Super Fruits - Earl Grey - Peppermint - Decaf Tea - Everyday Brew - Chamomile
Light bites & nibbles
If you're only coming in for a drink, why not pair a couple of starters or side bites with your drinks?Light bites & nibbles